Would you like to grow your own vegetables?
Would you like to spend at least two days a month working on a beautiful field, alongside other people to produce organically grown food?
Are you on the allotment waiting list but want to get started NOW?
Do you know lots about growing organically?
Do you know nothing about growing organically, but would like to find out?
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, you might like to join Exeter Growers Co-operative.
As a FULL Member you have:
- The opportunity to work and relax with others on a beautiful, bio-di verse, mixed use
- 4 acre field on the SW edge of Exeter
- Free organically grown vegetables throughout the season
- The opportunity to learn new skills, both through sharing with other members as well as from field-based workshops (eg composting, water collection, scything, grassland management, orchard maintenance)
- The opportunity for you to offer your knowledge and experience to the co-operative
As a FULL member you would be asked to Pay an annual fee of £80 (£60 concession, self-referred)
- Make a commitment to share work on the field on at least two days a month
- Take collective responsibility for managing the field with other members
- Take part in decision making at whatever level you feel able
You can join as a FRIEND of the Co-operative. As a FRIEND, for just £15 a year, you will be able to:
- Enjoy the amenity of our beautiful 4-acre field on any of our twice weekly workdays
- Feel free to join in work on the field as little or as much as you want
- Harvest fresh, organic vegetables from the vegetable area at discounted prices
- Join in events and special seasonal work-days
- Just come up to enjoy company and the offerings of nature.
- Just support the work and aims of the co-operative.
If you are interested in becoming a Full Member or a Friend, or would just like to know more, please call: